WATER RESTRICTION IN EFFECT FOR HEMLOCK VALLEY EFFECTIVE JULY 27, 2022
Emergency water use restrictions are now in effect and apply to all users of the Hemlock Valley water system.
Until further notice, the following water uses are prohibited:
- Lawn watering or irrigation
- Filling of swimming pools and hot tubs
- Washing vehicles or building exteriors by pressure washer or hose.
There are many ways to conserve water:
- Taking short showers and install water saver heads
- Turn off tap when brushing teeth or shaving
- Use a timer on taps. This will ensure taps are not left running accidentally
- Only water when plants need moisture or stick to watering times early in the morning or later in the evening
- Check your property for any leaks and dripping taps, and make sure all taps are properly turned off.
On behalf of the Hemlock Valley Utilities Team – Thank you for your patience and understanding.